Re: new ie

Same here.  They keep telling me my subscription is expired even though I
renewed it in September.  Then when I do live updates they say all installed
systems are working correctly. Then in a couple of days, they say again
that I am not protected because my subscription has expired.  Makes me

In a message dated 12/20/2006 12:28:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,