Re: new ie

Thanks Pam. IE6 was fine and most of IE7 is fine too and I'm used to IE and not sure I really want to try another browser and have to get used to something entirely different. I just need to find out where they hid some new things in the new IE version. At first I couldn't find my History anywhere, but then I found they combined it into Favorites. Mostly it's just a matter of my finding the time to explore or have someone knowledgable like Donna who can give me the inside scoop without all the effort.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] new ie

AVG is very good, and it's free!   Not sure but try
www.grisoft.com(something like that) look for the AVG free edition and
download it.

Lynda, when you download IE7 and install it it gives a message that you
can
delete it at any time if you don't like it.  My assumption is that they
mean
your old IE version will be put back in place.  I wanted to give it a
chance
first to see what it offers.  When I have the time i will look around to
see
if there is a help site for it that might tell me how I can roll the tool
bars and any new tricks it might offer.  Just haven't had the time yet.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5