Re: Betsy- Rich- others!

Donna,
I am not Betsy in Colorado but this is Tricia from Oklahoma that is in
Crested Butte for the holidays. We made it in yesterday but thankfully
we didn't have to go as far as Denver this year. The resort is
deserted... I am sure they will come in soon. On the news this morning
they said this storm is in the top 3 in history for snowfall for Denver.
It took us from 6 AM to 11PM to get here. Long long day but today it is
clear beautiful and cold. I think it is now 14 degrees up from 2 this
morning. I don't ski but I am off to have a fun day looking around. If
anyone has any suggestions from previous trips let me know.

  Merry Christmas!
  Tricia
  zone6b

Donna <gossiper@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  read the news story about the 20 inch in new mexico and now in Colorado
too....

Betsy- you OK?

Rich is this heading to you?

Stay safe and enjoy
your white Christmas.... we won't be having one I guess- raining here.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061221/ap_on_re_us/snowstorm

Donna