To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Question for mail order folks

In a message dated 12/21/2006 2:59:51 PM Central Standard Time,
lindsey@mallorn.com writes:
Wayside has a 3" pot for $20 -- if you were shopping, would you
  buy one from me for $25 instead?
If the choice were between the 2 of you (and I didn't know you) I would buy from you because I would know it was IL grown. It is probably true also that I
would be unlikely to buy a plant in that price range mailorder. kathy