Holidays

Dear Friends,

Id like to take a moment to wish everyone who celebrates a wonderful
holiday!  I have appreciated all your seasonal messages, both serious and
humorous!

Every year I seem to succumb to the childrens colds just when my vacation
starts! Luckily, I didnt have to shop too much as my son and all my nephews
and nieces, except one, are young adults and want gift cards or cash! When
my son arrives home tomorrow (I guess by the time that I should say today),
hell help me decorate the tree. He wants to do some shopping together and
bake some cookies.  Ill be making Chanukah dinner tomorrow as well since he
couldnt come home earlier in the week due to his work. Its bound to be a
busy week as my sister and her family are coming in from Louisville, KY on
Christmas night.

Peace to all! Stay happy and well!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York