Re: Happy Holidays!

Kathy,
It only happens once in a great while. We go home tomorrow so it will be
back to the regular routine. What do you like to paint? I just took up
painting a few years ago and have only really worked in water color, but
I love it so much I can't convince myself to try anything else.

  I love to paint snow scenes so that is why it is fun when I am in Colorado.  So many beautiful vistas.
Has anyone heard from Betsy since the blizzard? I have seen the news
while here and Denver is still having a hard time. They talk about how
the city streets are terrible but the cleaning crew had logged so many
overtime hours they had to let them off for a day or two.

  Tricia

Cornergar@aol.com wrote:
  In a message dated 12/24/2006 4:08:08 PM Central Standard Time,