Re: More crazy weather

It is odd, Auralie. Our winter thus far has been warmer than usual, also--lows in the 60s, highs in the 80s. That's about 10 degrees higher than December averages on both ends. Only two mornings so far have been cool enough to suggest a sweatshirt. Thus far, I've managed to both ignore it and enjoy it--except I haven't seen any citrus blooms yet, and that's kind of worrisome. This is normally the time of year when all of them bloom.