Re: More crazy weather

Cathy I managed to kill one of those too.  No idea why.  And we got 6 INCHES
of rain yesterday and last night.  Wow.  Yes I had all my big rain buckets
and trugs and such out to collect for later.  That's more rain than we've
gotten at any one time in years.  If it could just do this about twice a
week for the next month or so, we'd be getting somewhere.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX