Re: Happy...

May all be blessed in 2007.  More rain for us and health, happiness and
prosperity to y'all!    Zem, I forgot too.  I'll go across the street to
Pat's tomorrow and bum some black eyed peas.  She makes them better than I
do anyway!   Just watching a movie, reading and drinking tea here.  Yawns
all around.  LOL

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX