From: Pam Evans
<gardenqueen@gmail.com>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Sunday, December 31,
2006 7:45:55 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy...

May all be blessed in 2007.
More rain for us and health, happiness and
prosperity to y'all!    Zem, I
forgot too.  I'll go across the street to
Pat's tomorrow and bum some black
eyed peas.  She makes them better than I
do anyway!   Just watching a movie,
reading and drinking tea here.  Yawns
all around.  LOL

On 12/31/06, Zemuly
Sanders <zsanders@midsouth.rr.com> wrote:

> Happy New Year to all of you.
I'm not doing anything.  I even forgot to
> buy
> greens and peas for tomorrow
-- just another indication I'll be very poor
> in
> 2007.  So, what else is
new?  <LOL>
<kmrsy@comcast.net>
2006 5:49 PM
> Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy...
>

> > Happy New Year to you too
Jim.  Not doing much of anything here tonight
> > but tomorrow the family will
get together for a big feast of Corned Beef

singer" <islandjim1@verizon.net>

Florida
> >> 27.1 N, 82.4 W
> >> Hardiness Zone 10