Re: court approved refund

> Did anyone else receive a packet from the US Court Settlement Administrator
> in snail mail?
> It  requests you choose 1 of 3 refund options, the most brief being a
> simple $25 refund for just signing & returning it - or you can do it
> online. www.ccfsettlement.com  Apparently it is a $336 million settlement
> on credit card fees for foreign transactions from 1996- 2006.

Hi Kitty,

   It's only for foreign transactions where exchange rates came into play,
   right?  Something about credit card companies overcharging fees for
   currency exchanges?

   I got something a while back asking me to list all of my purchases during
   that time frame, but never got around to it because my Amazon.co.uk orders
   didn't amount to much and I didn't think it was a good idea to list
   absinthe orders from Spain.

   Now it looks like they've forgone that listing requirement unless you
   spent over $2500, so I'll be putting in for my $25.  I wonder if they
   only sent the letter to those who made foreign transactions.