Re: Holidaze

Wow.  We have a house down the road from us that looks like that photo.  I put a strand of clear mini lights, mixed with an everygreen garland around my front door and I decorate the front gate of our farm with a garland and red bows (and the mailbox).  That's the extent of my outdoor decorations.  I just never get around to putting up the outdoor lights, and don't like paying the electric bill because of it.  But I do like to drive by and see the pretty (not garish and tacky) decorations.

  Nah. It's about a mile and 100 years from here. Ms Fatma did purchase
four string of 100 clear mini-lights each to put up--but where she
wants to put them up is still a little vague.

Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!