Re: What's This?

Yep. I've been reporting mostly 0.00, too, with a few Ts mixed in.
Seems kind of silly to report 0.00, but I guess it lets them know I'm
still paying attention.

I'm also reluctant to plant anything in the ground now--even though
we've got several things, including a rather large triangle palm and a
Medjool date palm--that should be in the ground. Last weekend we
planted our arugula and basil, and our tomato seeds, but these are
things we grow in pots and they pose little problem with watering.

Also of note and, I suspect, weather related: our litchi didn't bloom
last year, our tangelo has less than 10 percent of the fruit it had
last year, and both kumquats look they will come up empty this year.
The mango season was disappointing, but the avocado, Barbados cherry,
and cocoplum crops were record-breaking. From lack of rain, I think,
the size of the sugar apple fruits are small, hard, and seedy--but the
black sapote is producing the largest fruits it ever has.

Dumbfounded.