Re: Prayers requested

Thank you for the kitten prayers. It turns out he has this:
http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/chylothorax.html

At least it's not contagious, and it's early stages. If we can figure out "why" that will help. The vet drew off half a pint of fluid, and Rascal is home and resting comfortably on my lap.

Just my luck to have a free, rescued kitten with a rare disease typical of in-bred fancy cats! As of yesterday, the vet bills for the last 2 months equal my salary as adjunct instructor at the local technical college. And that's after Buddy died. I'm afraid to calculate what we spent on him.