Re: mistake/now big storm coming

I am zone 6b. Sometimes my pineapple sage will come back but it is always a lot slower too. What zone are you?
Tricia
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mistake/now big storm coming

You know what Patricia? I have pineapple sage in my herb garden and I never dig it out. It comes back year after year - even during BAD winters. Are we in the same zone?

Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Yesterday was perfect.... but today the wind is out of the north blowing a
gale. I just went out and dug up some Mexican Bush sage & Pineapple Sage
that had gotten bit by the freeze. I cut them off, dug them up, replanted
them in big pots and put them in the greenhouse. I am hoping they will
come out of it and get an earlier start for next year. I usually dig them
up before the freeze but this year I didn't get it all done.
I have water going on several of the newly papered and mulched areas I have
been working on. I was hoping to cover up all my garden areas with new
papers and mulch so that next spring I would have a big head start.
This weekend may end my work though... since rain, freezing rain and snow
are heading this way.
Tricia
zone 6b
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donna"
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Pollinator?

we all do that at some point in time... LOL!

Glad you have weather you can garden in... here we are in the winter storm
again. Picked up about 4 inches of snow overnight and expect another 3
this morning. Sigh, too early for this weather.

Donna