Re: Pollinator?

It's true.  *sigh*
  Those new chics - crack me UP.  I threw a few small pieces of bread in there and one of them will grab it and take off running and they all chase it.  One of them picked up a piece of wood chip by mistake and ran off with it...one of the others caught up with it, took it away, then realized he couldn't eat it and started chasing the other one down.  I could watch them for hours (probably do).  They're just silly little fuzz balls.

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
  ALL your critters are rotten m'dear. Puh-lease. LOL

--

Raise money for your favorite charity or school just by searching the Internet or shopping online with GoodSearch - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!