To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] mistake/now big storm coming

Pretty picture of you spitting at MO dear - LOL.  Tricia, the Mexican Bush
sage is hardy here but barely (8A), that will probably need to go into a
greenhouse up there.

I'm zone 6b too (I think).  I am up in the northeast corner of
Oklahoma.  I could spit to the Missouri state line.
Mine is always slow to come up too...and by the time the flowers are there (which hummingbirds LOVE) the hummers have already gone for the winter. Oh
well.

Patricia <pdickson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I am zone 6b. Sometimes my pineapple sage will come back but it is always
lot slower too. What zone are you?
Tricia