Re: ice storms

OK - just talked to Jesse.  Their power has been out since 7 am Sunday.
Robert went and got a generator and an electrician is coming out tonight to
hook it up.  Their trees are all damaged (badly) and power lines all down.
Fortunately they have a huge fireplace so all the people and critters have
been camped out in the living room to stay warm.   She's going to go into
work (or try) tomorrow and check in w/ us then.  But they are OK - thank
God.  Hope everyone else is doing alright.  What a mess.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX