Re: Fw: weather

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Fw: weather
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:18:32 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=X+ngkPErOY/751OZ4JwY4dhRvbx9mU/dwIw8jwbJQDk=; b=ECBThZD09SpD199QxrxG3WBeNS9t2ld1gbJFHB47cK2+61b5nA1wznALYUuqiKPPg64Sp/EQYizTI1GPwi6RAS+F7M2mhh6gh5ixzy9a0pEWR4Pig0X3xZZ5rkFbsAMqsh2pG8qKUQXZ0iaAAk7iYIHuOe5K4Ghs2dsHOgjds+c=

glad she's ok.  wonder how Ceres & Mardi are doing?

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX