Re: No gardening?

As Jane Fonda said when her father died, it's weird to realize that now you are at the "head of the line...."
--Barb Tandy, Grass Valley, CA
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] No gardening?

Lonely is realizing you're the patriarch [or matriarch] of your clan.

On Dec 13, 2007, at 5:50 PM, Judy Browning wrote:

Alta was our last parent. It is a lonely feeling. Enjoy the time you have with yours. Oh my, your husband will definitely be in my prayers today. I hate that white knuckle driving. I'm glad to hear he's going slow, but that will make it a real marathon as well.
Take care of yourself too.
I'm debating with myself whether I can go back to work tomorrow or not. Definitely feeling better, but still a little headache & general achy chilled feeling.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris" <chrispn@optonline.net>