From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Chris
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:40 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] ice storms

I just had a scare.  My husband was calling me, over and over, but I
could
hear no one on the line!  I'm imagining him in a ditch and not able to
speak! Finally I got through.  Phone service was so bad!  He drove 5
hours,
but only got 50 miles! He also got rear ended and decided that a motel
might
be advisable! So, he's safe for now!  He's still in MA and he says that
there is 10" of snow on the ground.  What was he thinking?!  Thank God
he
came to his senses!

Glad to hear your power is back on Jesse!

Chris Petersen
Northport, Long Island, New York
 Zone 7a (Average min temp 50 - 00)