Re: ice storms

Nothing like a hot bath, clean clothes and privacy to restore one's mood!

To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ice storms

POWER IS BACK ON!! WOO HOO. Let me tell ya...this week there has been
just a little toooooo much "togetherness" in my house. I was ready to
rip some heads off last night. I just wanted my normal routine back and
people to STOP TALKING! Isn't that horrible. And I love my 18 month old
grandangel, but her mother was just letting her run around the house and
yell and scream and I finally said, "EMILIA - BE QUIET!" and her
mother's eyes bugged out. I just had enough of that nonsense. My nerves
were shot, I've been freezing cold at night and had no sleep...and a
grandbaby running amok - along with peeping chics all night long.

Thank GOD for the power being back on. Maybe life will return to normal
now. I nice hot bath......yessssssss. Washer that works...yesssssss.