Fwd: Tulsa Ice Storm '07

If you can open this e-mail from my sister - you can see what our area
looked like after that ice storm. She took some amazing pictures.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Jesse R. Bell

I GoodSearch for Heifer International.

powered by Yahoo!

Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:59:58 -0800 (PST)
From: roma.foote1@williams.com
To: silverhawk@flash.net
Subject: Tulsa Ice Storm '07

You're invited to view my online photos at the Gallery. Enjoy!

You're invited to view these photos online at KODAK Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account. Once you've
signed in, you'll be able to view this album whenever you want
and order Kodak prints of your favorite photos.

Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign in. If not, you can
join the Gallery for free.

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

The KODAK Gallery Customer Service Team
Phone: 800-360-9098 / 512-651-9770 Outside of the US and Canada

If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser: