Re: doesn't ayone

This prompts me to update our red kitchen sink saga. It was to be a 5-hole and had to be ordered from Kohler because of the color and the fact that it was one tub, not two. When it arrived, 2-3 weeks later, Kohler had sent a 4-hole. And the color was--well--a wimpy, pasty tomato red, not the fire-engine red we thought we were getting. So we canceled the order. Since then, the refund check for our deposit has bounced. Alas.