Re: Fwd: Tulsa Ice Storm '07/ & Stuff

First of all,
my apologies for not changing the subject title when I make a call for help to everyone......kind of frustrated. In the process of trying to change my address with all the lists I belong to as well as to individuals in my address book. Thank you, Chris. Kind of hard to come up with gardening content... snow, sleet, rain in various combinations. Thus far more rain than snow or ice. Fingers crossed come evening when the temps normally drop.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana

Subject: Re: [CHAT] Fwd: Tulsa Ice Storm '07

   If this will go through... have changed my email address to
genebush@netsurfusa.net. Can see where to unsubscribe... but where to

Hi Gene,

  I unsubscribed your old address and added the new one for you.