To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 15, 2007 1:56 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] doesn't ayone

Think I can understand, Kitty
I hired a contractor to work with me to design a gate house and build it. We made sketches and came to agreement and he began... only to wander off. He could not complete the construction for he has worked himself into a corner and did not know how to finish the construction. We had to hire someone else to undo almost everything the original contractor did, then begin over. Second person doing twice the work and at higher rates. Now weather has set in and the job can not be completed by the second contractor. Have a second job that was started and not completed due to the weather. Right in front of the house. Design and construct a water feature... we have sidewalks torn up, paths gone, boulders all over the place now... soil is too wet to work and probably will be until spring. Just as the nursery opens.
   Third project was never started.
If the man had come when promised and stayed on the job all three projects would be completed now and I would have the water feature landscaped.
   Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana