Re: Kitten

I hope the little Rascal can get past this. Does the vet think this treatment will eventually stop the overproduction of fluid? Diesel has been a special cat from day one. Animals do understand pain and can be exceptionally compassionate.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: "gardenchat" <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 4:51 PM
Subject: [CHAT] Kitten

I had to take the kitten (Rascal) back to the vet today. .

When the vet brought him back from the treatment room he said, "You're good!"
"He's good?" I exclaimed.
"No,you're good! You did a great job of observing symptoms."

I didn't want to hear that.

They pulled more fluid from his chest. Gave him some Lasix in hopes of
reducing it more. We'll keep on with the Rutin and ACE inhibitor and keep
fingers crossed (Last night, Rascal got so stressed when I tried to give him his pill that Diesel (our cat) put his paw on my hand as I held Rascal's head
- as if to say "Enough" )

If you know any kitty prayers, we'd appreciate them.