Re: snow

Tricia, I just happened to look at your fall garden decoration
pictures.  They are delightful!  I don't suppose they have
survived wintery weather, but you must have enjoyed having
them.  Your fall garden is beautiful, too.
If you have looked at my fallen tree pictures, you can guess
what things like around here now - depressing.
Thanks for the pictures