RE: doesn't ayone

Ughhh, yeh.  What Jim said.  I'd be pretty chapped if that were me.

Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil> wrote:
  My sister just bought a new shelter for her horse turnout pen. It is
essentially a 3-sided metal structure, no doors or anything, horses
wander in and out as they feel like it. Supposed to be 12x24, and they
said they'd show up on a certain day to put the thing up. They don't
show. She calls and gripes. Two days later they come and install it. She
asks them, shouldn't they be using more support poles in the center? No
no, they say, this is how we always do it.
The next day she's looking at the installed shelter and she's thinking
it looks smaller than she expected. She measures. The thing is actually
8 x 24, not deep enough to really provide good shelter in weather. She
calls and gripes. Oops, they'll be out that day to uninstall it and the
day after that to put up the new one. But of course they don't show.
That night it was really windy. Nothing extraordinary for here, but
windy. They hear a noise from outside, but it's too dark to see
anything. Next morning she discovered the entire shelter had lifted out
of the ground and was upside down 150 feet away on top of the fence
between her and the neighbor.
They did come and take away the debris...they were supposed to install
the right thing this weekend. I'm thinking maybe she ought to just ask
for her money back.

Cyndi