Re: doesn't ayone

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: doesn't ayone
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 19:02:22 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Vmdx8uB9PyDRR55uU9AXeNc/iKki7iYvgbT3Hh2irXM=; b=seLmVMbAEygrln9+dAfUewJCXJzhKsZyIENwoBjCl3uiqYHy7oq6jXpjlgdcxZfho+UonBHtuW5tVk03vZWqzDBL2Sl4aTUjK0SW38eB5XyVYuYbFYh2X3IpB2SSCoRLP0Uh7BOS+HCWyol337W+vQAX0wrLKXR2dQexAChrLD8=

don't blame you a bit.  that's ridiculous.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX