Re: What do you want?

For me, our geographic spread, i.e. all US time zones, puts on-line chat at the bottom of my list [early to bed, early to rise, etc].

Photo and file sharing would be nice. Those with more compatible zones can address seed trading, but it would be nice to have a place to post want lists--but maybe not a hot item.