Re: What do you want?

Me too with what everyone else has been saying.  Thanks, Chris!
--Barb Tandy, Grass Valley CA
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What do you want?

I'm with Pam and Jim.
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 4:10 PM

Agreed.

For me, our geographic spread, i.e. all US time zones, puts on-line
chat at the bottom of my list [early to bed, early to rise, etc].

Photo and file sharing would be nice. Those with more compatible zones
can address seed trading, but it would be nice to have a place to post
want lists--but maybe not a hot item.

On Dec 19, 2007, at 3:15 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

> I posted the survey questions recently at
>
>    http://www.hort.net/future.survey
>
> and asked for your comments about them. I haven't finished the > survey, > but was wondering what you guys would rather see as an extension of > the
> gardenchat group.
>
> Do you guys want online chat first?  Photo galleries that you can
> share?
> Seed swaps?
>
> What are the features you would want to see?
>
> And if anyone's interested in being a guinea pig to try out account
> creation
> pages and stuff, please let me know.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris