Spider mites

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Spider mites
  • From: "Johnson Cyndi D Civ 95 CG/SCSRT" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:54:16 -0800

One of my office plants - I think it's a variety of croton - has spider
mites. This is my reward for taking in other people's unwanted plants I
guess. Anyway the thing is way too big for me to casually lug it outside
and spray it off (if I could find a hose outside, which is unlikely).
What's a good remedy?
I am not too excited about spraying insecticides in my office but I
might be able to find a hand cart to take it outside.

Cyndi