Re: gripe

!!!! Oh yeah, I think I have Memoirs of a Geisha in a drawer somewhere. If I can find it I'll watch that tonight. But I was really looking forward to Good Night & Good Luck.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2007 3:28 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] gripe

Guess that is why we have DVDs and books!

Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Dec 29, 2007, at 10:43 AM, Kitty wrote:

I hate sports. hate hate hate!!!!!!!!!

Last Sunday I checked the paper's guide and saw that 'Good Night &
Good Luck' would be airing Sat night-tonight.  Wow, I would really
look forward to seeing that one. On Monday I read about some sports
people complaining that a football game was not going to be aired
on ESPN or anywhere else without having to pay extra.  So guess
what the solution was?  They are airing it on BOTH, both mind you!,
CBS and NBC.  What could possibly be a good reason for that?????
So now I can watch 4 consecutive episodes of Samantha Who or ET,
some old PBS shows, or Cheaters.
I guess I'll work on my MG nursery book instead.

Kitty
neIN, Zone 5