Re: gripe

Kitty, it's a generation gap thing.  When I was little we didn't have a
television - it hadn't even been invented.  We had radio, but I was not
encouraged to listen to it a lot.  When I got to college, I lived with the
radio on - first time I had the freedom to do that.  I enjoyed listening to
football games on radio even then.
AT some point when my children were growing up, I remember my
youngest saying he didn't understand why people liked to watch soap
operas - he said they were too much like what was going on in his own
family to be fun.  Of course that was when the older boys were creating
dramas all over the place, but that's another story.
Auralie

In a message dated 12/29/2007 3:37:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,