Re: Benazir Bhutto

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Benazir Bhutto
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:11:56 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=QtCt+9ImlOS6J9/SX9oIBJCw8mmc1lPdYevJ5FVtdPc=; b=WE/n/KujCTtkpUJSp5wS1KEqp+hh5ynw6K8LxKu2p8eTGZ2qwM/L3sQuSn52ejX+/8FhenYUMlbfHhqjy0Lbwwn3ztOTQ8nWahDc+zXsavtVM+gcnTlQecLWpVMsq2KLa7JFbDs9HQS+ZjyHp20pBKbj1t9Pukvi+LN/e/s7cbM=

People have become more intolerant.  Overpopulation and scarcity of
resources have a lot to do w/ it.  Remember the Jews assimilated in German
society for several hundred years until Hitler and his ilk took over.  Also,
some of the Muslim leaders (like the Mufti of Jerusalem) spent time in
Berlin during WWII.  They picked up all that propaganda and learned of the
concentration camps.  Things got a lot uglier after that.   Very sad
situation.  The Nazis are dead but their influence lives on.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX