Re: Imagine this!

Thanks for the suggestion...I'll try it this spring.  I wanted to move a
seedling to a spot that gets all day sun as I have read that they bear
better.  However, native pawpaws don't like to be moved so I haven't been
successful but may try again this spring unless we go right into summer.  I
read somewhere that North Carolina is experimenting with pawpaws to try to
get them more viable for commercial production.