From: Theresa G. <macycat3@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [CHAT] where is everyone?
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 11:47 PM

Out in the garden?  Hibernating?  Lettuce and radishes are at the eating
stage here.  Peas are growing strong.  Several mahonias have buds ready
to pop.  Even have one last rose.  Making plans to cut back the banana
plants soon and use their leaves to help make tamales.  Bare root fruit
trees will be available in a couple of weeks.  I finally decided to get
a plum, not a pluot.  I just don't have room for 2 trees, and Santa Rosa
plums don't need a pollinator.
What is happening in the rest of your gardens?