RE: where is everyone?

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: RE: where is everyone?
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 15:09:04 -0800

How do you separate out the wash water from the rinse water? Do you have
to stand there waiting for the cycle to change?
Yes, we have alkaline soil, not too bad. Fortunately no caliche here. No
extension agent either, although there is a listing for them in the
county you cannot get them on the phone and there is never anyone at the
office. At least there is an office (always locked) and I don't see any
cobwebs when I peer through the door, so I gotta figure someone visits
I tried getting the extension agent for months because in other areas
they apparently also give advice on things like home canning. I needed
someone to calibrate the gauge on my pressure canner and the canner
company won't do it anymore. But no luck. Then husband said he knows how
to do it and not only that but we have the equipment. I should just ask
him first for whatever I need. I'm always amazed at what turns out to be
in our garage.