RE: where is everyone?

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: RE: where is everyone?
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 08:04:00 -0800

We got rain, not much but enough to wet everything down again. Added to
the rain we had over Thanksgiving weekend the ground is nicely damp.
Hope this keeps up all winter! I went to Las Vegas on Saturday to do
some Christmas shopping, it's a long day but we had much fun. Sunday I
figured I could at least get rid of more leaves. Couldn't shred them
because everything was too wet so I just put them in the dumpster. This
morning of course it's all covered again but it was better than doing
nothing. There is massive gopher activity in the dry garden, I went to
cut back the rabbitbrush and stepped on a complex of holes, sank about
up to my knee in there. So next weekend I'm sending DH out with all his
traps.

Cyndi