Re: Happy Anniversary to us!

Congratulations! Much happiness to you!
Cathy, west central IL, z5b

On Dec 10, 2008, at 12:22 PM, Christopher P. Lindsey wrote:

I believe 6 years ago Chris saved us and put together this list so we could
continue to yap....

Wow, six years?!? Time sure does fly... I'm glad that I could help, but to be honest, I don't do much. You guys are the life of the group, and it's so much fun to read about what everyone's doing (when I remember to).

I have to apologize for being absent for so much of this year. I've gone
through a lot of change, including...  Marriage!  Helen and I were
married in late September, so we've spent a lot of time moving and
combining households.  Unfortunately, it didn't leave much free time.

  http://www.mallorn.com/~lindsey/helen-chris.jpg

(we're the two in the center)

I'm still working on stuff for gardenchat and hort.net, too. Just very, very slowly. :) Things are coming together at home, so maybe I'll have
more time to work on things again.

Chris