Re: Greenhouses, again

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Greenhouses, again
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:55:01 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=pzvxevS1LPpQTxmSaybUvM8mdwXkDJt+KMaFc+Z2czc=; b=JWQPbBwyq37hjTize0r1w9WhgKPk7K1+CLVn+BdGfNZDtxZWI9FrCyBKNgRux4c4+U NDvhmkBBFJqmpubtKRY+hXUR8uJTnnCvq+aiqhvVEqvp8c6pey267WKYC4gOIexAkPtQ 6gvD7WU8g4qNm25zFzUsEPBaxpqsHygmHKzj0=

Me too...I'm interested in hearing what you all have to offer.  I'm still
struggling with my first one.  Last night I had one of those "feelings" and
asked my husband to drive me to the back of the house (we have a circle
drive around the farm) so I can check on the greenhouse.  Temps were
dropping fast and we were supposed to get some ice.  Well...the wind was so
STRONG it had blown out one of my panels and I had to find it and put it
back on.  Thankfully my heater was working - but it was 36 degrees in
there!  We live on a hill and it's very windy.  We placed the greenhouse in
the safest area we could find and STILL have problems.  So...good ole duct
tape...I taped those suckers up so it won't happen again anytime soon.