From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Christopher P. Lindsey
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 12:22 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Anniversary to us!

> I believe 6 years ago Chris saved us and put together this list so we
> could continue to yap....

Wow, six years?!?  Time sure does fly...  I'm glad that I could help, but to
be honest, I don't do much.  You guys are the life of the group, and it's so
much fun to read about what everyone's doing (when I remember to).

I have to apologize for being absent for so much of this year.  I've gone
through a lot of change, including...  Marriage!  Helen and I were married
in late September, so we've spent a lot of time moving and combining
households.  Unfortunately, it didn't leave much free time.

(we're the two in the center)

I'm still working on stuff for gardenchat and hort.net, too.  Just very,
very slowly.  :)  Things are coming together at home, so maybe I'll have
more time to work on things again.