Re: Happy Anniversary to us!

Congratulations, Chris. May you have many happy decades together.

Wow, six years?!?  Time sure does fly...  I'm glad that I could help, but
to be honest, I don't do much.  You guys are the life of the group, and
it's so much fun to read about what everyone's doing (when I remember to).

I have to apologize for being absent for so much of this year.  I've gone
through a lot of change, including...  Marriage!  Helen and I were
married in late September, so we've spent a lot of time moving and
combining households.  Unfortunately, it didn't leave much free time.

(we're the two in the center)