Re: Happy Anniversary to us!

Definitely great news, Chris, congratulations, and may you both have a
wonderful life together!!!

I've not been as active as I'd like to have been, especially in the past  few
years, but I remember when this group was a part of AHS, and felt then that
it was a very special group, much like an extended family!!!   I  too thank
Chris for the opportunity for the group to continue.

Noreen
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast

In a message dated 12/10/2008 1:03:37 PM Central Standard Time,