Re: Greenhouses, again

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Greenhouses, again
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 14:31:02 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=IDxo6W/nxgDWyOLzinfnzClozckE3+52GUoawzqfPxI=; b=RqAShsh8XFx9tb840V2NDF9PXZULixnEGNS0Jwtbo9rd/06GT5JZQVDWfR3l+sjz7J c9uieBYrJzvMPzHRo7kVMQmVtLfkLQaplg8Y9wkqXRg6y3tkaPQm0YGkTecVcDF3V1Uk 8FBqBuNsfXUQ0QBk6IIeciNGkpg8A2ZmBT1Ck=

Well...I have that much under control.  It has a good pitch...and I have two
heat lamps clamped onto the center beam...heat rises...so any snow or ice
will melt and run off pretty fast.  It's that blasted wind that is doing the
damage.

--
Jesse R. Bell