Re: Happy Anniversary to us!

It seems like longer than that to me.  This group seems so much like
family (only nicer) that it feels like we have been together for a long
time.  Thanks so much to Chris for his generous efforts.  And very
best wishes in his new life.
In a message dated 12/10/2008 8:52:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,