Re: Happy Anniversary to us!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary to us!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:17:28 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=Bkm3qCdG8TH67bqcHHDS8sjsE85LaEdJHDklKvlly8k=; b=kcxPbF1a9G5R89sFjMulZWcxW5mhFkT6n7WGSLiumEVRFK32nkDIVOk4C3r2X0/SaP t6qUi0TfLSHcQDUXkwzWrzQW2cWIVWxxpIp42bMz60t2ZrkruXt+yuJ40GWKp+3JfQHd zLSsA69mOB/MvrENA2/Bnb4vtMa4qiTiBLFWA=

Chris - congrats to you and Helen!  Wishing you many happy & fruitful years
together!  And thanks for all you do - really.  I feel blessed knowing all
of you - extended family is right!!   Merry Christmas and a Happy &
Prosperous New Year to all!   And no more droughts!

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX