Re: Happy Anniversary to us!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Anniversary to us!
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 16:15:45 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=nYDMY2gPoLLeNuO35bI2PojOL6GCOokwch5680P1srM=; b=lAjBBi9BHvMIaJkQ26llSjyVNVYIIo5yR5n4ekqVzqLkEwVd1m7PfSDuqm/XGkONPW UJ7dq2wcER0vfSQ4J4gXsKQjw+QT4b7vVbG9XQedgnPWA4f3QOqZ3kXnY/yh1ohcLx1B DAi75zHJzZADeHiehBtOtLWTnyeoz6+mq63H8=

Yeh...that's one of the things I miss the MOST about my kids leaving
home...they used to come out and talk to me (they started out helping me
weed, then they would just sit there and talk to me while I weeded...but at
least I had company whilst I was digging....)  Even my goose used to go out
and honk at me and talk to me while I was weeding...and she would eat the
weeds.  Now - MR. goose keeps her with him down at the pond.  No more
fraternizing with the hoomins. So....now it's just me and my corgi
puppy...who likes to DIG in my garden and lay down on all my plants -
thereby breaking the stems.  *sighhhhhhh*  I'm hoping ONE of my
grandchildren ends up with a green thumb and likes to garden....

--
Jesse R. Bell