Re: Happy Anniversary to us!

> And how long have you been keeping this under wraps??? That pic wasn't
> taken last week.  OK - spill.

It hasn't been that long -- about 2.5 months.  We were married on Sep. 27
in Michigan.

>  Where did you and Helen (a very lovely bride, I must say - and the groom
>  ain't no slouch either!) meet?

We met a long, long time ago.  Second grade, to be exact!  We went to
grade school, middle school, and high school together and I was on the
soccer team that her Mom coached when I was little.

We went our separate ways, but met again on Facebook.  We didn't think
anything of our re-meeting at the time, but one night she had a dream
about me and felt compelled to write me.  We started talking, and the
rest is history!  The funny part of the story is that later on we
realized that her dream happened on the same night as I said a prayer
asking for a sign if I should focus my energies elsewhere because I
was meant to be alone.  I guess her contacting me after the dream was
the sign!

> Where did you honeymoon?

We did a short honeymoon up in Grand Travers, Michigan.  It was kind
of cold an rainy and we both caught colds, so we're hoping to have
a second honeymoon someplace warm!  :)

> I'm so happy you've found someone to share your life with;
> she is such a very lucky girl.

Thanks!  And I'm a very lucky guy.